The handbook for MNT Reform (version 2.0+). WIP.
Nevar pievienot vairāk kā 25 tēmas
Tēmai ir jāsākas ar burtu vai ciparu, tā var saturēt domu zīmes ('-') un var būt līdz 35 simboliem gara.
MNT Reform: Operator Manual
- List of existing manuals / references / online communications channels
- Safety / Hazards / Warnings
- How to unwrap, plug in, turn on
- First steps in Debian GNU/Linux
- Important functions of the default sway-based desktop
- Windows and workspaces
- Display brightness
- CPU/IO/Mem meter
- Date and time
- (maybe) functions of the alternative GNOME desktop
- Writing a small game/program
- Creating graphics
- Making sound
- Putting it all together
- Software recommendations
- List of tested productivity applications (creative, office)
- List of tested communication programs (email, chat, voip)
- List of tested games
- List of tested tools
- Short explanation of important chips/parts
- Diagram/drawings of mechanical parts
- Explanation of what connects to what / which screw goes where
- Common Problems
- Credits / Thanks
- Sphinx worked well as a generator for the old handbook. Probably we can use it again. I might rather go with markdown than with RSt this time, but this is up for discussion. I’m also OK with looking around for another tool that can do PDF layout.
- We don’t have a printing service selected yet, and should do it soon.
- The print format can be unusual, like A4. Ideas welcome.
- We organize on here.