Fork of the vendor (Boundary Devices) u-boot for Reform 2, with minor tweaks. The goal is to migrate to mainstream u-boot or barebox ASAP. The main impediment so far is the 4GB RAM config.
You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- # SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0+
- # Show the command name for GNU Make
- # U-Boot is supposed to be built on various platforms.
- # One problem is that the command 'make' is not always GNU Make.
- # (For ex. the command name for GNU Make on FreeBSD is usually 'gmake'.)
- # It is not a good idea to hard-code the command name in scripts
- # where where GNU Make is expected.
- # Call this helper script to get the command name for GNU Make.
- for m in make gmake
- if $m --version 2>/dev/null | grep -q GNU; then
- echo $m
- exit 0
- exit 1